The MET Office has issued an Amber warning for snow including the Scottish Borders. This is valid from 0200 to 1800 on Thursday and it is likely that this will affect most of the Borders.
As a health service we will continue to provide services to our patients at all times. It is important that you listen to news updates on Radio Borders and plan your journey carefully. There is a potential that driving conditions may be difficult and we ask that you take care when making your journey to and from our facilities.
You may find the following links useful for sourcing up to date local travel and weather information:
- First Bus - www.firstgroup.com (01896 758116 or 08708727271)
- You can keep up to date with the forecast at www.metoffice.gov.uk
- You can sign up to the multi-agency free emergency messaging system SB Alert at www.sbalert.co.uk
- Perryman’s Buses - www.perrymansbuses.co.uk
- For the latest transport information visit: www.trafficscotland.org