- Borders General Hospital - Contact General Services - 01896 826060
- Galashiels. Heriot Watt University campus accomodation. We have recently completed a rebuild programme of our residences buildings. With a total investment value of £26 million our new residences offer state of the art accommodation facilities. We would be delighted to offer any vacant rooms to both staff and visiting students at NHS Borders at our current student prices. Website: http://www.hw.ac.uk/student-life/campus-life/borders/accommodation.htm. Contact - Christine Kellett, Accommodation Facilities Manager. Email: email@example.com, tel: 01896 892273.
- Scottish Borders Tourist Board - http://www.scot-borders.co.uk
- Self-contained room with en-suite and own living area. One mile from BGH. Contact Lucie Page on 07533923185 or Lucie.Page@borders.scot.nhs.uk
- Galashiels. This property is suitable for 2 people and is priced at £65 each per week: gas and tv licence is included. There is an electric slot meter in the flat which takes £1 coins. There are all mod cons e.g. double bed in each bedroom, freezer, washing machine, fridge, microwave and tiled shower room with a power shower. The property is immaculate throughout. It is only a few minutes walking distance to Asda, and situated in a quiet secluded street. Contact is Anne McDougall. E.mail Anniemacd@aol.com
- Earlston. Karen McNicoll has accommodation available - 01896 828282
- Hawick. Rosemary McCuaig has 3 rooms to rent in Hawick on a bed and breakfast basis. Evening meal is available on request. There is PC access and a separate sitting room. Enquiries to Rosemary McCuaig on 01450 378622 (home) or 01450 372162 (work). E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- St Boswells, approximately 10 minutes drive from BGH - Car would be required. 2 large double bedrooms for rent with plenty of storage and access to shared bathroom containing shower and bath in large modern converted Farm Steading. Electricity, Gas and TV Licence included in the rent.
- Access to separate living room with TV, open plan dining/ kitchen area, with all equipment, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Each room is £75/week or £300/month
Contact: Lorna Hall Mobile: 07793 532858 (day time) Evening: 01835 823100 Email: email@example.com
- Drygrange. 1 double bedroom with en-suite and private lounge with TV, internet access, bedding and towels provided weekly. Shared access to kitchen, use of all utensils, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer. 3 miles from BGH in Drygrange, Melrose an easy cycle on quiet country roads and a bike can be provided or alternatively a car would be required. £80 per week. Contact Lorna on 07929204560