NHS Borders Joint Prescribing Formulary
- Evidence-based formulary based on local expert opinion and practice in NHS Borders.
- Encompasses prescribing in both primary and secondary care.
- The content of BJF is reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
- This abbreviated drug list only includes the names of those drugs suggested as first and second choice in the Borders Joint Formulary.
- The doses included are the doses which are most commonly used. Where no doses are noted refer to NHS Borders Clinical Guidelines or BNF.
- Drugs recommended as first choice are shown in bold.
- Users should refer to the full document (available above soon) and the BNF for further details and more specific information.
NHS Borders Joint Prescribing Formulary App is available to download free of charge from Apple and Andoid Stores