Eating well can make you feel better, happier, less stressed, sleep better and be more energised.
For information about a variety of services and ideas on how to choose and eat more healthy options visit the links below:
- Eat Better, Feel Better campaign from the Scottish Government to help people make healthy changes to the way they shop, cook and eat. Also on facebook at Eat Better Scotland.
- The Great Grub Club is a great site for children, parents and teachers promoting healthy eating, good food and physical activity in a fun and interactive way, with recipes, quizzes and games.
- British Nutrition Foundation is a site for health professionals and the public that has information on Healthy Living, Nutrition Science, Food in Schools, Nutrition training and current Nutrition issues in the news.
- First Steps Nutrition provides information and support for good nutrition and good food spanning pre-conception to five years for both health professionals and the public. The trust offers evidence based, objective information that is not sponsored by food manufacturers or retailers.
- The Baby Friendly Initiative from UNICEF provides information and support for both the public and health professionals on infant feeding. The Baby Friendly Initiative aims to ensure all parents are equipped to make informed decisions about feeding their babies and are supported in their chosen feeding method.